1. ‘Weekend’ has no meaning to you.
2. Small talk such as ‘How was your weekend?’ is completely wasted on you.
You were at work, the conversation pretty much stops there. You then have to listen to someone’s weekend adventures like you’re interested.
3. You have to miss most family gatherings because of work.
And seeing the pictures of the events you’re not at on your news feed is the worst.
4. Scrolling through Facebook and Instagram to see pictures of peoples Sunday roasts and holding back tears.
5. Not being able to go out with your Monday to Friday friends on the weekend and no one being around on a Sunday night.
So you seriously start to consider whether it would be acceptable to go to the pub on your own.