We offer an alternative to business insurance for beauty businesses. Just fill in your details below and we’ll contact you for a quote.
Looking For Beauty Business Insurance?
What does beauty business insurance offer?
Every beauty business is different and by its very nature being a beautician means working closely with your clients. Whether it be a slip or trip in your salon or a reaction to the products used, there are risks which could put a strain on you and your business if a claim is made. As a beauty therapist, you want to have confidence in your business cover so that you can focus on pampering your clients.
An alternative to beauty business insurance
Whether you’re looking for beauty therapist insurance, massage therapy insurance, or hairdressers’ insurance, The Retail Mutual’s beauty cover options are specifically designed to provide an alternative offering to business insurance products and services for the beauty industry.
What types of beauty businesses do we cover?
As a mutual, our sole reason for existing is to protect and support our Members when they need us most. We have no shareholders expecting a dividend; our customers all become Members of the Mutual. Our Board of Directors is elected from the membership and our focus is on providing effective and reliable business cover for independent retailers and beauty businesses, including:
- Hair and beauty salons
- Beauty therapists
- Manicurists and pedicurists
- Nail technicians
- Make-up artists
- Massage therapy
At The Retail Mutual we aim to help our Members to trade with peace of mind. We understand that every business is different and endeavour to offer the most appropriate beauty cover for all our Members’ needs.Get a Quote
What types of beauty cover do we offer?
The Retail Mutual offers a range of cover options for beauty businesses, including the following:
- Public & products liability cover – We may pay up to £5 million if a customer has an accident in your salon or is injured or made ill by your products and makes a claim
- Employers’ liability cover – If you have staff or volunteers who are not close family members, you are legally required to have employers’ liability insurance. We offer up to £10 million of protection backed by an insurance policy to meet your legal obligations.
- Stock and contents cover – Cover for damage, loss or theft of stock and equipment at your premises, for example, specialist equipment you may have
- Business interruption cover – This could help keep your business afloat in the event of an incident affecting your beauty business. It may cover for loss of profits, extra staff wages and even interim payments to tide you over.
Benefits for beauty businesses
- We don’t charge admin or cancellation fees
- We offer flexible cover to suit the needs of individual businesses
- Our payment plans are interest-free
- We operate a UK-based call centre to provide simple and efficient service
What makes us different?
As a mutual, we are owned by and operate for the benefit of our Members – our customers, which means our driving focus is on providing high-quality support and an efficient claims service to help you get your business up and running as quickly and smoothly as possible.
What else do we offer?
As well as providing cover for beauty businesses, we also offer cover for a full range of independent retailers including dry cleaners, bookshops, opticians, clothes shops and more – whichever type of independent business you run, ask The Retail Mutual for a quote to meet your needs.
The Retail Mutual team were most efficient, helpful and reliable, going above and beyond to assist me with my cover requirements. I would not hesitate to use them again, top service.Mrs Beard, Colchester
Just wanted to say thank you for the very helpful and informative service I received when taking out my cover with The Retail Mutual.Ms Jenkins, Stockbridge
We experienced excellent customer service from The Retail Mutual's team. Our claim was handled very professionally. Excellent service and excellent adviceMr Sheppard, Swindon