We offer an alternative to traditional business insurance for beauty businesses. Just fill in your details below and we’ll contact you for a quote.
Looking for Beauty Business Insurance?
What does Beauty Business Insurance offer?
Every beauty business is different and by its very nature being a beautician means working closely with your clients. Whether it be a slip or trip in your salon or a reaction to the products used, there are risks which could put a strain on you and your business in the event that a claim is raised. As a beauty therapist, you want to have confidence in your business cover so that you can focus on pampering your clients.
An Alternative to Beauty Business Insurance
Whether you’re looking for beauty therapist insurance, massage therapy insurance, or hairdressers’ insurance, The Retail Mutual’s beauty cover options are specifically designed to provide an alternative offering to traditional business insurance for the beauty industry.
What types of beauty businesses do we cover?
As a mutual, our objective is to protect and support our Members when they need us most. We have no shareholders, just Members and a Board of Directors elected from the membership whose focus is on providing simple, effective and reliable business cover for independent retailers and beauty businesses, including:
- Hair and beauty salons
- Beauty therapists
- Manicurists and pedicurists
- Nail technicians
- Make-up artists
- Massage therapy
At The Retail Mutual we aim to help our independent retailers to trade with peace of mind. We understand that every business is different and endeavour to provide the most appropriate beauty cover for all our Members.
What Types of Beauty Cover do you need?
The Retail Mutual provides a range of cover options for beauty businesses, including the following:
- Public Liability Cover – We provide public liability cover up to a value of £5 million, which is designed to protect beauty businesses should a customer have an accident within your salon and choose to make a claim
- Employers’ Liability Cover – If you employ staff or work with volunteers, you may be contractually required to have employers’ liability cover. Our protection offers up to £10 million of protection
- Stock and Contents Cover – This will protect against loss or theft of stock and equipment from your premises, for example items sold to customers or any specialist equipment you may have
- Business Interruption Cover – This helps to keep your business afloat in the event of an incident affecting your beauty business. It may cover for loss of profits, staff wages and even interim payments to tide you over until your claim is fully settled
Benefits for Beauty Businesses
- We don’t charge admin or cancellation fees
- We provide flexible cover to suit the needs of individual businesses
- Our payment plans are interest-free
- We operate a UK-based call centre to provide simple and efficient service
What makes us different?
Our talented team is experienced within the retail industry and as a company, we understand the challenges involved with running an independent retail business.
We work slightly differently to traditional insurance providers. As a mutual, we are owned entirely by our Members, which ensures that our driving focus is on providing high quality support and an efficient claims service to help you get your business back up and running as quickly and smoothly as possible.
What else do we offer?
As well as providing cover for beauty businesses, we also provide cover for a full range of independent retailers including dry cleaners, bookshops, opticians, clothes shops and more – whichever type of independent business you run, ask The Retail Mutual for a quote to meet your needs.
The Retail Mutual team were most efficient, helpful and reliable, going above and beyond to assist me with my cover requirements. I would not hesitate to use them again, top service.Mrs Beard, Colchester
Just wanted to say thank you for the very helpful and informative service I received when taking out my cover with The Retail Mutual.Ms Jenkins, Stockbridge
We experienced excellent customer service from The Retail Mutual's team. Our claim was handled very professionally. Excellent service and excellent adviceMr Sheppard, Swindon