We offer an alternative to insurance for beauty salon owners. Just fill in your details below and we’ll contact you for a quote.
Looking For Beauty Salon Insurance?
Looking For Beauty Salon Insurance?
Running a beauty salon involves a lot more than changing your customer’s outer appearance. It involves providing clients with the TLC they need to feel confident and refreshed, which is undoubtedly worth protecting. That’s why many beauty salon owners choose beauty salon insurance to safeguard their business, so they can concentrate on passionately transforming their clients.
An Alternative to Insurance for Beauty Salons
The Retail Mutual provides a compelling alternative to traditional beauty salon insurance. Business cover is a vital aspect of protecting your beauty salon, so we’re proud to provide protection and support for small and medium-sized salons.
We understand that there is no ‘one size fits all’ when it comes to insurance for beauty salons. That’s why our beauty salon cover offers a flexible protection plan, where you can pick and choose the cover you need. Regardless of whether you’re a large chain of beauty salons or a newly opened beauty business, it’s important that you consider the risks involved. Unfortunately, accidents do happen, so having effective beauty salon insurance or a similar alternative in place could protect your staff, your business and its assets
As well as protecting your customers and staff from injury, it’s important to consider all manner of risks your salon is exposed to. Having a physical presence in your area leaves you vulnerable to violent crime, fires and extreme weather events like flooding. These events can damage your salon property and beauty equipment, and can incur significant financial costs. The Retail Mutual could help you cover these costs with our alternative to beauty salon insurance.
What Beauty Salon Cover Do You Need?
We offer a variety of beauty salon cover options. Here is an example of what we do below:
- Public liability cover – If a member of the public becomes injured in your salon, and chooses to make a claim, your business can be placed under huge financial strain. Our public liability cover offers cover up to £5 million.
- Employers’ liability cover – Whether your employees are part-time, full-time or volunteers, it is likely you’ll require Employers’ Liability Cover. We offer cover up to the value of £10 million, backed by an insurance policy to meet your legal obligations.
- Stock and Contents Cover – Your beauty equipment is the lifeblood of your business. Without it, your salon simply cannot function. Stock and contents cover enables you to replace your equipment in the event of an unexpected event such as theft, flood and fire damage.
- Business interruption cover – Business interruption cover can be used in conjunction with over types of cover to help keep your business up and running. If a catastrophic event occurs, you’ll need time and funds to make the necessary repairs. Business interruption cover helps you make interim payments to cover things such as overheads and staff wages until your business can reopen. The Retail Mutual offers cover up to £500k as standard with higher limits available on request.
- Buildings cover – To protect your salon premises, you may take out buildings cover. This may compensate you in the event of damage to your property, so you have the funds to make repairs. We offer cover up to £5 million.
Benefits for beauty salons
- We don’t charge admin or cancellation fees
- We provide flexible cover to suit the needs of individual businesses
- Our payment plans are interest-free
- We operate a UK-based call centre to provide simple and efficient service
- We offer accidental damage and fixed glass cover as standard with our buildings cover
What makes us different?
The Retail Mutual provides business cover as a specialist alternative to insurance for beauty salons. Our Members are our first priority, and for over 20 years we’ve been helping small businesses by giving retailers peace of mind when it comes to the risks facing their business.
When an event occurs that results in you needing to make a claim, it can be a stressful experience. Our claims handlers are on hand to support you, and will clearly present your options so you can make the best decision for your beauty salon. We’ve helped thousands of growing retailers on our high streets, which is why we’re a trusted provider of alternatives to beauty salon insurance.
What else do we offer?
Looking for something other than an alternative to beauty salon insurance? The Retail Mutual offers a wide variety of cover options to support small businesses throughout the retailing industry, from alternatives to butchers insurance and hairdressers insurance, to cake shop insurance, bridal shop insurance and more. For more information on our offerings, take a look at our business cover pages.
What our members say
When I arranged my Business Cover with The Retail Mutual, the team were fantastic with a friendly, informative and professional service. Thank you especially to Laz and Gary for your assistance, I couldn’t have asked for more. Best service provider for all newsagents.Laura Fisher, Basingstoke
During the most stressful time of having been evacuated and our business shut, the Retail Mutual provided the most excellent service. Our claim was handled promptly and professionally, and with great communication. I have no hesitation in recommending the Retail Mutual.Mrs Warrington, Shop Owner
Thanks for the advice and assistance the claims team gave during my recent break in and for dealing with my claim swiftly.Mr Latif, Midlothian