We offer an alternative to traditional business insurance for hairdressers. Just fill in your details below and we’ll contact you for a quote.
Business cover carefully cut to size
The Retail Mutual is dedicated to providing a specialist alternative to traditional insurance for the independent retail community. Run by retailers for retailers, we exist to help give you peace of mind and are passionate about protecting the independent retail businesses on our high streets.
Looking For Hairdressers Insurance?
Are you looking for hairdressers insurance for your salon? Need employer’s liability cover for your staff? Have commercial premises to protect? Look no further.
The Retail Mutual is dedicated to providing a specialist alternative to traditional insurance for hairdressers, barbers and beauty therapists. Whatever your requirements, our tailored cover options can be carefully styled to suit.
Whether you are a sole trader, a small or medium-sized salon or an independent chain, when looking for hairdressers insurance for your business, you need to ensure that the protection you choose gives you the peace of mind you need. With so many options available, it can be hard to know where to start. The Retail Mutual’s dedicated team will listen to your needs and present you with a range of cover options to protect you, your business, your staff and your customers against the unexpected.
What types of hairdressers do we cover?
- Hairdressing salons
- Barbers shops
- Hair and beauty salons
- Beauty therapists
- Independent hairdressers
- Male grooming
- Speciality beard shops
Hairdressers Cover Options
Don’t buy your hairdressers insurance without asking The Retail Mutual for a business cover quote. We aim to provide comprehensive, cost-effective cover with our Members’ needs in mind, delivered by experienced agents from our dedicated UK-based call centre.
- Public liability cover – provides you with legal protection in the event of a claim against you, for example if a customer is injured on your premises
- Employer’s liability cover – a legal requirement for any business employing a member of staff – including volunteers, trainees and part-time workers
- Business interruption cover – provides you with cover for loss of profit and employees’ earnings, as well as provision for interim payments when it matters, to help keep your business afloat
- Buildings cover – protects your commercial premises, including your fixtures and fittings, in the event of loss or damage
- Stock and contents cover – gives you peace of mind that your stock and contents are protected in the event of burglary, loss or damage
- Tools & equipment cover – protects against theft or damage to the vital tools of your trade
- Accidental damage cover – for those incidents that simply can’t be helped
- Treatment risk extension – provides you with cover against liability arising from the provision of professional hairdressing treatments subject to terms and conditions of cover
The Retail Mutual Cover Benefits Include
- No admin fees or cancellation fees
- Fast-and-easy claims service
- Up to £500k Business Interruption cover
- Public Liability cover up to £5 million
- Buildings cover up to £5 million
- Stock and contents cover
- Money and personal accident cover
- Flexible limits to suit your needs
- Accidental Damage and Fixed Glass cover as standard
- Interest-free payment plans
- Dedicated UK-based call centre
- Up to £10 million Employer’s Liability cover