Digital Marketing Guide
The Retail Mutual has launched its “Stronger Business, Stronger Future” campaign. As an independent business, it can be easy to feel a bit of an underdog compared to larger brands or other independent businesses that may have a better grasp on their marketing efforts. If recent events have taken their toll on your business, we want you to know that The Retail Mutual is in your corner and ready to help you get your business back on track.
We have teamed up with Wonderful Creative Agency to create an in-depth marketing promotion guide. The purpose of this guide is to help business owners (like you) get the most out of your digital marketing to attract more customers and increase your on and offline sales.
This guide includes information about:
- SEO – How to improve your website so that it has a better chance of being found online
- Google My Business – A free way for your local community to find your business online
- Social Media – How to make the most of social media for your business
- Paid search – What it is and how can paid search work for your business
- Paid social – How advertising on social media can help you find new customers
- Video – Use video to promote your business and engage your customers
- eCommerce– How to use your website to sell your products
- Reporting and monitoring – Find out if your marketing is working from measuring data
- Bringing offline, online… Use traditional marketing to drive online sales
Download your free digital marketing guide today!
Risk Assessment Guide
Risks are everywhere and accidents do happen, but not having the correct procedures or protection in place can cause serious damage to you, your team, your customers and your business. So how can you put the right procedures in place to help protect your business? Carrying out a risk assessment is the perfect place to start. Every business will have a different set of risks associated with it, from electrical equipment to manual handling and public liability claims. The Retail Mutual has created these step-by-step Risk Assessment Guides to help you be proactive in spotting accidents before they happen, by identifying potential risks and finding solutions to keep you, your employees, your clients and your business safe.
Download your free risk assessment below!