Skip to main content
1. Believe it or not, shopping is a learnt skill aided by POS, product packaging and in-store signage and requires shoppers to process information in order to get what they need.
2. Shoppers feel more comfortable buying products from an emptier shelf as it means lots of other people have also bought the product.
3. Comfortable customers mean more sales
4. Lunchtime and dinnertime shoppers are likely to spend more in store. After all, we all know the stomach is in control of the mind!
5. Window displays can make the difference between a customer walking into your store or straight past it. I think it’s safe to say that we all want that 42% increase in sales.
Customer Service and General Enquiries
0333 2121 006
9:00am to 5:00pm, Monday - Friday
Closed Weekends and Bank Holidays
0333 2121 008
9.00am to 5.30pm, Monday - Thursday
9.00am to 5.00pm, Friday
Out of hours
01424 850 333